Soil Powder is used when setting up a new aquarium and the fine grained active bottom layer is excellent
for foreground plants
1. A Complete active bottom layer, can be used with or without any other types of bottom layer.
2. Grain size is ideal for foreground plants.
3. Ensures proper growth and stimulates the colour development of your plants.
An active bottom layer that lowers PH and slightly effects water chemistry.
We recommend a 25-50% water change twice a week for the first month after establishing your aquarium.
HOW MUCH DO I NEED.?
1. Measure the length and width of your aquarium in cm. for eg: 90 x 60 cm lets say.
2. Decide the depth of Soil you want e.g. 8cm deep.
You can make the layer deeper towards th back to create a great visual effect !
3. calculate length x width x depth of layer then divide by 1000
Using our eg: 90 x 60 x 8 = 43200 Divide by 1000 = 43.2 L Soil required.